Here are some things you need to know about those moments just before you hop onboard.
- For the first day of your cruise, pack a small carry-on bag with your travel documents, a change of clothes, bathing suit, workout clothes and any medications you may need. That way you don't have to wait for your checked bags to arrive in your stateroom to start having fun.
- If you've never been to the departure port before, you can find and print directions here.
- We highly recommend that you take advantage of our Online Check-in which is available up to 72 hours prior to your sailing. This way, you can have the smoothest pier check-in and boarding.
- Log in to your Cruise Planner on our website prior to your sailing to book Shore Excursions, Dining reservations, and even entertainment on select sailings. This way you can spend your first day onboard exploring.
- Royal Caribbean International requires guests to be checked in no later than 60 minutes, sometimes 90 minutes, prior to the scheduled sailing time*. Guests arriving late will not be permitted to sail. * Some sailings may require an earlier check-in time.
- Your luggage tags will be included in your Guest Ticket Booklet. Please print as many copies as you need to make sure all your bags have their own luggage tag. This will help us easily identify your bags and have them delivered to your room while you explore the ship.
Here are some things you need to know about those moments just after you hop onboard.
- Head to the Windjammer Marketplace and enjoy a meal before heading to your stateroom.
- As soon as you enter your stateroom, you’ll find our Cruise Compass with schedules for all the onboard activities. And, if you’re a Crown & Anchor Society member, your benefits will already be loaded to your SeaPass card and ready to use!
- If you're traveling with family, pass by our Adventure Ocean area to register your kids in our fun, interactive, and age-appropriate activities. In addition to your Cruise Compass, you will receive a daily Adventure Ocean Kids Cruise Compass with specific youth program activities.
- Before departure, you must attend the mandatory pre-departure assembly muster drill to familiarize all guests and crew with the location (muster station) where they are to assemble in the unlikely event of an emergency.
- If the spa or fitness classes are your thing, we suggest making your appointments on the first day, as the most popular treatments and times fill up fast.
- Quench your thirst onboard with a beverage package. The ultimate in convenience and value, pay one set price and enjoy a vacation of endless refreshment.
- If specialty dining is more of your thing, check out our dining packages where you can experience several unique restaurants and enjoy great savings.
Guests are allowed to have two-way radios, more commonly know as walkie-talkies, for onboard personal communications. Basic specifications are as follows: Up to 10-mile coverage range, Up to 5 watts power, Internal Voice, Operated Transmission, No external mounting antenna.
We have outlined the expectations of behavior for people enjoying a cruise vacation in our Guest Conduct Policy. It is available on our website. Most simply put, we want all our guests to enjoy their vacation to the fullest, except when their behavior interferes with other guests ability to enjoy their vacation experience as well.